4 comments on “Pass The Cheese Please

    • The worst part of this story is that at least two children ate the tainted cheese. When the family called poison control, they were told to drink lots of milk and I have found no reports that said anyone was seriously injured.

Join The Conversation

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s